Look cute and stay cool for a mimosa brunch out with your girls this summer! Better yet, all these pieces are super affordable and effortless.
OOTD WHEN YOU’RE DRESSING TO EFFORTLESSLY IMPRESS YOUR GIRLS AT BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH:
Easy and not fussy, the slight lace ruffle detail on this gives it some added panache and takes it out of simple t-shirt territory.
Confession: I’ve always loved skorts. And this piece isn’t quite a skort, but it’s close. Gives a little oomph to an otherwise simple stay-cool outfit. Plus, it’s slightly naval-themed and beachy, perfect for sipping some champ at a beachside venue in Malibu. Side note: get Ebates. At the time I’m writing this, LastCall has 9% cash back!
Classic UGGs might be hideous (albeit comfy) but they really do craft a great shoe – every pair of heels, booties, and such that I’ve bought from UGG have been excellent and lasted me quite a long time. These wedges in particular are super cute – with a gentle slope, you won’t lose your step after a bottomless Sunday.
OTHER (NONESSENTIAL) ODDS AND ENDS TO FINISH THE LOOK:
- Melrose & Market Mix Weave Denim Trim Fedora – $29.97
- Quay Australia 50mm Running Riot Aviators – $24.97
- Nixon Time Teller Translucent Watch (40mm diameter) – $74.95
- Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Dangling Earrings – $28.19
- Gold Plated Rope Bracelet – $58
- Urban Expressions Dominica Clutch (Straw) – $29.97 – go for the pink!