Below please find a running list of versatile, worthwhile investment pieces that you’ll see me reference in many of my outfit suggestions.
- 7 For All Mankind – Slim Illusion Luxe Jeans, Black – $179
- Details: Rayon, Cotton, Polyester, and Spandex. Super soft and silky, eminently flattering. Very durable, and there are a few ways to get 7FAMs at steep discount – see my post about that here. Worth the cop.
- Rothy’s – The Point – $145
- Details: made from soft, recycled plastic bottles (seriously). Machine washable, in a ton of prints/colors. Super breathable. Violates my natural material preference, but in the best possible way.
- Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Sneaker – $45
- Leather and perforated side stripes that provide a little bit of ventilation, the cloudfoam bed of these shoes are just dreamy – unbelievably comfortable. Clean and classic and easy enough to match with just about anything in a casual outfit.